Presentations, Dr. Patrick Neyman
Refereed and Invited Presentations:
1. Control of Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Susceptibility in Ionically Self-Assembled Films by pH and Ionic Strength,
Molecular Electronics, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting
(Boston, MA, 30 November 1999).
2. Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties of Ionically Self-Assembled Monolayer (ISAM) Films,
Condensed Matter Seminar,
Department of Physics, Virginia Tech
3. Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties of Ionically Self-Assembled Films Containing Dianionic Chromophores,
Polymer Materials, American Chemical Society
(Washington D. C., 20 August 2000).
4. Characterization of Ionically Self-Assembled Monolayer (ISAM) Films by Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Susceptibility,
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Virginia Tech
5. Enhanced Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Susceptibilities in Ionically Self-Assembled Films Incorporating Dianionic Molecules,
Organic Photonic Materials, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting
(Boston, MA, 29 November 2000).
6. Second Order Nonlinear Optical Responses of Ionically Self-Assembled Films Containing Dianionic Chromophores,
Linear and Nonlinear Optics of Organic Materials, SPIE
(San Diego, CA, 2 August 2001) (Invited).
7. Novel Polar Self-Assembled Multilayers for Second-Order Nonlinear Optics,
Organic Optoelectronic Materials, Processing,
(Boston, MA, 27 November 2001).
8. Novel Hybrid Covalent / Ionic Self-Assembly Technique for Improved Second-Order Nonlinear Optical Films,
Polymer Chemistry, American Chemical Society
(Boston, MA, 20 August 2002).
Copyright © 2007 Patrick Neyman; Last modified: 08/01/09